The Society is always in need of enthusiastic helpers.
Volunteers can choose from the following areas:
Become a Docent
- Volunteer to guide visitors through the Muller House museum.
Work in Gift Shop
- Help with merchandise sales.
Help with Events
- Plan or staff special events, fundraisers and exhibits.
Maintain the Museum
- Help maintain museum property, make repairs and work in the garden.
Work in Archives
- Help archivist in cataloguing, organizing, data entry and digitizing.
- Help record oral histories, transcribe recordings and digitize materials.
~ If interested, please send us an e-mail at email@example.com and we will contact you shortly.~